All 6 art Reviews

r a i n r a i n

this is good, If you clean up your lines and work a bit more on the shading you could really make this pop.

Cute Fox Girl Cute Fox Girl

All of your work is good. accurate anatomy, clean lines, & not too flat but you could do a lot more to add some different positions, body types, skin tones, backgrounds, & color schemes. They're good but you can do so much more.

Felix and Betty Felix and Betty

Culd've put more detail into Felix(put more shades in, rounded out the bottom of his right eye)but other than that good.

StevRayBro responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I spent maybe 3 and half hours on this total. Didn't even noticed Felix's eye. Thanks again!

Crab Sonoshee Crab Sonoshee

clean lines, good color, shading, anatomy. As for design I feel this could've had more going for it. Hope this was helpful.

Pegasi Feathers of Black Pegasi Feathers of Black

Overall this is good but you could try to do some cleaner lines and focus a tad more on anatomy (I'm aware this is chibi, praportions are not the issue here). Hope this was helpfull.

Alexis Pose Alexis Pose

This is brilliant! This kind of stialized realism is very appealing. Even without a backdrop it sets a mood. I know you said you weren't comfortable revealing any of the story but the one thing holding this back is a lack of scenery. Even a pattern that fits the mood or leans toward the mood intended would really make this pop.