The John Dillinger Story The John Dillinger Story

Good punk sound but it would help you a lot to have a "studio version" or at least something that comes in a bit clearer.

Hurricane tide 'EP' - 201 Hurricane tide 'EP' - 201

Complete song with an individual feel but sounds closer to early southern rock than punk.

Nightly Jam Nightly Jam

good but could use a bit more energy.

camoshark responds:

Hmm, dunno, this is bossa nova after all! Thanks for the review nonetheless!

They always say They always say

Yes!finally an actual punk song!Now play louder!

In the Shadows In the Shadows

good but you could have hit it a lot harder. Really make peoples ears bleed. also could have been faster.

thehotshowers responds:

Thank you! However I believe that if we would have done the song faster, it would have killed the melody...

Mohawk Mohawk

Neato but it makes me think it would be rather difficult to make this any more than instramental but if it was you'd need a pretty versatile and individual vocalist.

AliMaredia responds:

When I was making this song, I did not intend on having any vocals with it. It's just an instrumental.

Reunion (horror punk) Reunion (horror punk)

Very well done but if your really wanna go for that horrorpunk sound you"ll have too utilize that B-rated horror imagery in a more noticable way.

scottstoked responds:

Thanks for the feedback. For this one, I wanted the lyrics to be a bit more on the creepy side than the in-your-face horror side. Sorta like how Alkaline Trio write their darker songs.

"Won't make a mess of your pretty dress . . . not until we leave here."
Translation: There's gonna be blood. Your blood.

"So have a drink here. No, they can't hear. They're floating down the river on this warm night."
Translation: I killed your loved ones and dumped them in the river.

You're right, it's not as noticeable, but to me, the subtlety is scarier. So maybe calling this song "horror punk" is a bit of misnomer.

Burnin' Burnin'

This is really good. could stand to be a bit faster and have a little more noise under it but overall well done.

scottstoked responds:

Thanks for listening!

Face in the Mirror Face in the Mirror

Rock'n'Roll is alive and well!!! Just goes to show, the best out there is the hardest to find. Keep up the good work and stay punk!